Please Register With A Working Email Address

• Admin

Hi

New Members Accounts

I have noticed people trying to register with either made up email addresses or email addresses that don't work
or are not valid/active, non-working.
If you register with a email address that refuses or won't receive emails from Ovalbangerchat.co.uk then you will not
get your account activated and won't be able to view our forums.
This may be due to your spam settings or not adding ovalbangerchat or ovalchat[at]ovalbangerchat.co.uk to your approved mail list. Also your newly created free email account may not yet activated,
if i receive notice that you email address is not active or discontinued or our emails have been bounced/refused then i will delete your account and you will have to re-register with a working email address.

Sure you can appreciate i do not want members joining with non-working email accounts as this leads to further problems once a full member. (you won't receive notifications, password retrieval problems, account message problems)

Lastly when you have registered an account, please check your mail inbox for an email from Ovalbangerchat and click the link to activate your account. Don't forget to check spam box if not in your inbox.

Thank You

Gaz